About Me

My photo
brownsville, texas, United States
I have been a christian for about few strong years now and i praise God daily for my salvation in Christ. I use to be a thug but now I'm a believer, and i can find no other joy than living for the glory of God. I aim to glorify Him everyday that i wake, i know that i fall short of that agenda daily, but by His grace alone do i still wake up and go to sleep at night. Soli Deo Gloria

Monday, April 20, 2009

a small doxology

all praise to the Saviour who reigns, the King who took captivity captive yet bore my sin and shame. the place on the cross had my name, but Christ became a humble and obedient Lamb and was slain. Lord, You drank the Fathers wrath that was fill to the brim, anger and judgement meant for me was poured out on Him. oh praise You King Jesus, beautiful and majestic Son, the resurrected One, riding on the clouds He will come. it is You who's praise-worthy, awful in Your glory, in my mothers womb You formed me to take part in Your story. praise You oh Holy Father, creator of all life, sustainer in my strife, You are eternity, I'm finite. I'm nothing more than a clay jar, yet You've poured in me the beautiful gospel of Christ. glory to You, Holy Spirit, for You work within me to kill my sin. You turned me from my path to wrath, and set me on the road to righteous living, the narrow plain where I share in Christ pain... where I share in His death, and in doing so, I share in His resurrection. all glory, honor and praise to the triune God, He has no flaws, may all nations sing to Him and applaude!

No comments:

Post a Comment