About Me

My photo
brownsville, texas, United States
I have been a christian for about few strong years now and i praise God daily for my salvation in Christ. I use to be a thug but now I'm a believer, and i can find no other joy than living for the glory of God. I aim to glorify Him everyday that i wake, i know that i fall short of that agenda daily, but by His grace alone do i still wake up and go to sleep at night. Soli Deo Gloria

Saturday, January 23, 2010

right now, im just thinking about Christ, and i feel like writting a little rap, so if its a little sloppy sorry, but i just feel lyrical at this moment. ok, here i go!

I dont preach the Gospel with eloquent speech,
Oh GOD make me weak so that Your strength will increase,
I need Your grace to cover me like an old navy fleece,
Lord break this heart of stone, piece by piece,
With everyone that i meet, it is peace that i seek,
To be humble and meek is what You teach,
I heard You speack, "it is finish!"
And So I preach, "HE is Risen!!!"
Forgiven by the decision of Him who's dressed in linen,
A covenant was made before the beginning.
That You would send down the Son on account of mans rebellion,
wrapped in flesh, live a perfect life, die and on the third day ascension,
This word play i dont use it in the worlds way,
But to exalt the Lamb without demand but out of reverence,
In every sentence i want His ressurection to be presented,
God's goodness should lead men to repentance,
Yet His prolonged wrath has people living in ignorance.
How could they believe if they have not heard?
And how can they hear unless someone preaches?
And how can one preach without being sent?
lets preach every moment about the Christ atonement,
And war against flesh, and satan, and all the unseen opponents.
May the Lamb that was slain recieve the reward,
Till the day that He comes, Lets exalt the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment